ONLINE RECORD BOOK (ORB) REGISTRATION STARTS NOW
Dear Bronze Award Participant please register on the ORB the soonest possible by following the 8 basic steps in the process:
1. Go to: http://intawardorb.com/intranet/home/log_in.asp (you can use the ORB on Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. ORB may not work on some old versions)
2. Select ‘register a new account as: Award Participant’ and click ‘Register’
3. Select ‘Europe (EMAS)’ as ‘International Region’ from drop down menu
4. Select ‘Cyprus’ as ‘Country’ from Drop down menu
5. Select ‘One Step Further’ as ‘Award Unit’ from drop down menu
6. Click continue and you will be taken to a page confirming your registration. Fill in all the details with a red *
7. Under parent consent details where it says Parent/Guardian Consent* please choose: My parent/guardian has already given written consent for me to do The Award, and I have given this to my Award Leader
8. Under Award Registration Details where it says Completing Award choose Online and where it says release for photo use choose Yes.
9. After you complete all details marked in red * press Register
7. You will automatically be sent an email to verify your email address and click on the link in it (make sure you will write down your e-mail correctly). 8. Once you have confirmed your email, your Award Leader will assess your application and then you will receive an email with log-in details.
Verify your email View Notification 'Participant Registration Confirm Email'
1.2 Verify your email
1.2.1 An important step in your registration process is verifying your email.
A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided during your registration. This email will ask for you to verify your email address and will contain a link that will need to be clicked in order for the application to progress.
Note: you can wait up to 5 minutes to receive any automated email notifications from the ORB.
1.2.2 Wait for an email from the ORB and click on the ‘Verify Email’ link
Once you have received your email, progress your application by pressing the ‘Verify Email’ link within the verification email.
1.2.3 You will be taken to a thanks page, and your registration can now progress
After verifying your email, your will be taken to a confirmation screen, confirming your verification.
1.3 If you are under 18
1.3.1 You will need to get your parent/guardian approval
If you are under 18 and ‘My parent/guardian will give consent for me to do the award via email’ was selected during your registration, an email will be sent to your Parent/Guardian requesting them to give consent for you to do the award.
1.3.2 Your Parent’/Guardian needs to wait for an email from the ORB and click on the ‘Give Consent’ link
Once your Parent/Guardian has received your email, they can progress your application by pressing the ‘Give Consent’ link within the consent email.
1.3.3 Your Parent/Guardian will be taken to a thanks page, and your registration can now progress
After giving consent, your Parent/Guardian will be taken to a confirmation screen, confirming their approval for you to do the award.
1.3.4 Your parent/guardian can approve your registration online or on paper
Your parent/guardian can also approve your registration by filling out the “Parental Permission Form” found on the registration screen. You will need to give a copy of this form to your award leader.
The International Online Record Book login page can be found at intawardorb.com
You can log into the ORB participant Portal through this page by entering your email address
and password provided in your approval email.
After entering your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’, click the ‘log In’ button
If you have forgotten your password, it can be recovered by clicking on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the login page. After clicking this link, you will be asked to enter you email address. Enter your email address and click the ‘Send me my Password’ button.
Bronze Award Homepage
This page can be accessed from any page within the participant portal by clicking the ‘Home’ button in the top right of the page, or by clicking the International award logo in the top left of the page.
- Click on your name to edit/complete your profile
- Click on your name to add profile photo
- Here you can see award related notifications
- Overall award progress
- Skills, Service, Major and Adventurous Journey progress
- Setup your activity and
- Contact details of your award leader and assessor
New Skill Setup
- Select Activity Type
- Specify Activity
- Establish Goal
- Save activity
Note: Your assossors will be added by your award leader.
Foreign Languages, German
Skill Goal is set and ready to be loged.
After saving your activity you will be taken to the home page. If you plan to participate in more than one activity for a section, then you can set up additional activities. To set up additional activities, press the “More than one activity? Click here to set up another” hyperlink on the home page.
Adding activity log
- Add date of the record
- Add duration of the skill practice
- Describe, what was learned
- Save you log one you are done. (Somtimes it seems that nothing is happening, but give it 2 minutes and page will refresh)
Now under your skils you will see completed training time.
Section/Activity details page
- Upload Activity related files
- Activity log detailed view
Loging preparation and training for adventurus journey
If you are setting up your own practice journey, click the ‘Set up activity’ button on the homepage beside the practice journey.
- Select Journey Type
- Select Journey activity
- Select Journey transportation methode
- Specify dates of the Journey
- Specify location of the Journey (Name of the closest village or name of the area)
- Selcet country
- Don't forget to describe your experience in the notes
Add Practice Journey Files
This can be photos, maps, description, presentation.
Assesors and Supervisors
How to complete Adventurous Journeys
How to download summary for assessor
How to submit signed assessors report